A general overview of the dashboard
The dashboard is where all the magic happens on your website. This article will provide an overview of the different areas you can navigate to when logged in.
Starting up at the top navigation bar, you have the following:
- The DropFunnels logo in the top left is your ‘Home’ button. Click on it anywhere within the admin dashboard and it will take you to the welcome screen.
- Your site name – clicking this will launch the homepage of your website.
- Comments – new comments that have been posted on your website that are pending approval.
- Quick access menu to create a new; Post, Media, Page, Template or User.
- My Site provides access to visit your main dashboard or launch the homepage of your website.
- Account access and Log Out
The left sidebar is your main navigation and provides access to your funnels, pages, posts, templates, and settings.
Included on the welcome screen is a submenu (seen below), which also serves as your Marketing tab.
All your funnels, leads, product sales, and integrations are all managed here.