You might think of a content slider module as a slideshow of rows, in which each slide has any or all of the following components:
- A background (color, photo, video, or none)
- An overlay (text, text + photo, text + video, or none)
- A text or button link
Here's an example of a slide with a photo background and an overlay with text and a button:
The content slider module offers a larger number of options for styling and content. Here are some examples.
- In each slide, you can choose a photo, video, or color background, or no background. For photo backgrounds, you can add a color overlay.
- You can add a heading, text, and a button and display them overlaid on the photo video, or color background, or side by side with the photo or video.
- You can automate and adjust the playback or add navigation buttons so users can cycle through themselves.
- If you choose to show the nav arrows, you can style the arrow color, and arrow background color and shape on the Style tab.
- There are all the usual Advanced tab settings for margins, visibility, animations, and advanced HTML settings..